Search The Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Pop art in the streets of Germany

Do you like pop art? I guess ‘YES’! Previously, it used to be called graffiti. 


Do you reckon it is Banksy? Banksy is a street artist whose real identity remains concealed.


What is the actual meaning of graffiti? – I do not know, I am afraid!


It is gorgeous to me until it is not an act of vandalism.


It’s also called Street Art or Subway Art.


It is, by and large, considered illegal!


If the artists are caught, they can be arrested or sent to prison.


What is the purpose of pop art? I do not think there needs to be a motive for pop art.


It's fun!


People can express their feelings through these arts.


It can elicit history, culture or politics.


I love pop art because it is a form of free expression in a world of censorship. Please do not damage any property deliberately or hurt anyone's feelings with your artistic skill.